Buyer beware - Premium Collectables

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Headmaster City

Buyer beware - Premium Collectables

Postby Spike » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:40 am

I advise that you all stay well clear of these people. They have been taking orders and payment which they cannot fulfil and then ignore your emails for updates and refund.

Still waiting on MP Cheetor which they said was available in April. And now MP Dirge is a no show as well.
I found facebook group with many many worse stories and they have an open file with the Australian complaints authority.

Avoid guys.
Avoid.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

TFNZ News Crew

Re: Buyer beware - Premium Collectables

Postby omegaprime » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:56 am

i know between countrys is a pain in the ass, but isnt there some kinda buyer protection between new zealand and australlia our laws are very similar, maybe your bank can help, or if you payed though paypal i know they are usefull

Mini-Con

Postby Amalgamous » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Assuming you purchased with a credit card, start the charge back process. I have been successful with both items they never sent to me.

Some light reading http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=24252&highlight=Premium+Collectables
I guess the earlier warning http://www.transformersnewzealand.com/tfnzboard/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12763&start=615 needs to be reinforced, don't do business with this company.

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:21 pm

I was not successful with a chargeback; this week it has been a year since I ordered MP Skywarp

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:37 pm

I know there are free lawyers around the country maybe someone could ask what can be done , I know small claims court has to be over 60nzd but between country's how that works no idea

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Thanks guys. I’ve pretty much written it off. Just wanted to warn off others.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Heroic Autobot

Postby NZHC » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Amalgamous wrote:Assuming you purchased with a credit card, start the charge back process. I have been successful with both items they never sent to me.

Some light reading http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=24252&highlight=Premium+Collectables
I guess the earlier warning http://www.transformersnewzealand.com/tfnzboard/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12763&start=615 needs to be reinforced, don't do business with this company.

I have chargeback on file through Kiwibank for MP-10 and MP Megatron. I should be finding out if it's successful next week.

Heroic Autobot

Postby NZHC » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:56 pm

NZHC wrote:I have chargeback on file through Kiwibank for MP-10 and MP Megatron. I should be finding out if it's successful next week.

It was successful. Now where to track down a MP-10 and a MP Megs. At least all the KO MP-36 are starting to come through now.

Return to General Discussion