July Hauls

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ Administrator

Re: July Hauls

Postby Zippo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:06 pm

Secured via Amazon

And some Lego that has been in the car for up to 3 months .. still counts as a July haul

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 pm

Been a bit lazy getting around sorting out a new image hosting service for the hauls, but it's not a biggie as there's nothing overly exciting. Okay, I lie, I'm incredibly excited about a few of these items.

- Titans Return Topspin - A well done headmaster-ification of an old classic. Despite my growing discontent with the larger figures in this line, the smaller items like this continue to be reasonably pleasing.

- The Hot Soldiers Soundboard - Since THS Sound Track was so awesome, I had to get "New Soundwave" as well. They've really stepped up the quality of the paintwork on this. The gold trim's outstanding. Comes with a wee Ratbat and Buzzsaw too.

- DX9 War in Pocket X30 Rashcolider - X31 Gallower - X32 Noisybragger - Triple pack set of the auxiliary seekers in DX9's War in Pocket range of Legends scaled figures. That said, the jet modes are pretty large for the scale. Brilliant stuff. "Let us fight for our common goal!".

- Iron Factory Lord Scorpion Dark Matter - Masterforce redeco, remold and added spear for the otherwise brilliant Iron Factory Lord Scorpion. Which I totally endorse to anyone needing a very-fun-to-play-with mini 3rd party Scorpanok in their life. The 'last boss' in Masterforce and a character I feel a bit sorry for considering he wasn't in control of his own body during the last battle after the goopy blobby Destron brain took over.

- NKF
Crura Fish!

Faction Leader

Postby Monkey222 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:46 pm

I received TR Soundwave and CW(?) Buzzsaw from ProwlisPrime today, and a beautiful black kitten on Sunday.

Her name is Lady Diana, Princess of Tails.
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014

Previous

Return to General Discussion