June hauls

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ Princess

Re: June hauls

Postby Mr_Ash » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Spike wrote:Hey Mr Ash, be VERY careful with his hip ratchets. Check twitter and Tformers to see how badly these are produced. People are messing their tryps up majorly.

There is a fix posted though. I thought nothing of it until I saw the pictures of the damage. When I get mine, one day, I'm going to be doing this before putting the legs on.

Link here http://tformers.com/titans-return-trypt ... /news.html

Thanks for the heads up Spike.

I've been messing around with him all weekend, and I have a feeling the few people that have had breakage issues comes from (unintended) rough/ mishandling.

The key is when you rotate his hips, do it slowly, and make sure you are doing so by holding onto his hip, not trying to lever it from further down the leg.

Side note: Full Tilt is awesome. They better make a Titan Class Scorponok and he better come with a Fasttrack!
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:23 pm

Mr_Ash wrote:
The key is when you rotate his hips, do it slowly, and make sure you are doing so by holding onto his hip, not trying to lever it from further down the leg.

So, treat it like a lady then?

Mini-Con

Postby Amalgamous » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:29 am

From the toyco sale

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:02 am

Amalgamous wrote:From the toyco sale

Can yours stand up OK and are the wings loose? Really want one but heard way too many QC nightmare stories.

Mini-Con

Postby Amalgamous » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:46 pm

Some finessing required to get him standing straight up, there is a good chunk of backpack aft of his legs and the heel spurs are not as tight as they need to be.
Wings are fine, maybe I've lucked in but I found most the folding up backpack etc scarily tight the first few times. But he is good and posable with loads of detail, I wasn't sure I would get him until I saw the toyco price, glad I did now. Would like him to have head tilt and be the concept car, but those are minor gripes.

Previous

Return to General Discussion