March Hauls 2017

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Faction Leader

Re: March Hauls 2017

Postby iceman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Been abit dry this month. Too busy with other things, hoping to pick up the pace going forward.

A minty Thrust and (not pictured, packed away) a sealed Rollbar.

5 more till i have 100. Oh how I want 100.

Faction Leader

Postby [omega] » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Thank you to Spike in selling me his G1 Trypticon

Courtesy of Zippo MP Grapple and MP Cheetor

Cheers Louismustdye for the Intel ops set

Also for my 2nd MP02 cause my first one was in not so good shape so I had to have another cheers Louismustdye :D

Evil Decepticon

Postby Thatotherguy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:18 pm

The Cosmos I didn't know I needed

Mini-Con

Postby Liberator » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Thatotherguy wrote:The Cosmos I didn't know I needed

nice I was going to grab this but changed my mind in the end , waiting endlessly for Hasbro and Takara to release their version of it .
his chest just looks a bit to bulky for me.

Evil Decepticon

Postby Thatotherguy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:18 am

Liberator wrote:nice I was going to grab this but changed my mind in the end , waiting endlessly for Hasbro and Takara to release their version of it. his chest just looks a bit to bulky for me.

I was unsure too but decided to make the jump, and have been pleasantly surprised by how nice and solid he is in hand. There always room for improvement though, and I'm sure it won't be long till there are enough Cosmos options out there to suit everyones taste

Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:49 pm

From Mohock

MMC - Kultur! Finally got me the leader of the DJD! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:35 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Perfect Effect PC-15 upgrade kit for Takara Legends Super Ginrai - slightly disappointed with this kit. The replacement head looks fantastic. The human Ginrai's power block mode does not fit on the outside but acts more like a Matrix and slots into the chest and is hidden away. Sort of defeating the purpose of the kit. You need to get the second upgrade kit that replaces the cab to make this set worthwhile. On its own it's quite expensive for minimal visual improvement.

Titan's Return Triggerhappy - In all honesty this is one of the better items in the TR line so far. My current choice for the 'if I could only buy one item in the entire line' nomination.

Titan's Return Optimus "Definitely-Not-Octane" Prime in G2 stylings - Eh - okay I guess. Doesn't have his name written across his chest. ;)

Takara Leo Prime - A superb repaint of Alpha Trion as a homage to Beast Wars Neo Leo Convoy. Or perhaps it's the other way around? I chose this over A3 as the overall colour scheme works way better for the lion and battleship mode. At the very least it's much more consistent and doesn't break up as much. The trigger mech for the pop up antennae does seem very sensitive.

Unique Toys Schunk & Betta - More 3P miniatures of the G1 headmasters. Heads are still fixed to 90 degree angle. Nevertheless that's easy to overlook as they still carry a good amount of chunky charm and are reasonably well designed.

- NKF
Crura Fish!

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Belated posting of a mid(ish) March arrival, thanks to ToyCo and a timely sale
Wave 4 TR Deluxes, in case Takara do not release some of these

Previous

Return to General Discussion