September Hauls

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ Administrator
Posts: 11469
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand

Re: September Hauls

Postby Zippo » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:54 pm

September Japanese Robots

Image

Image
Image

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 445
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Palmerston North

Re: September Hauls

Postby Thatotherguy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:53 pm

TR Mindwipe and Wolfwire. Happy that this line is pumping out some bots with beast modes

Image

Wolfwire wins my pick as best bot of the trio

TFNZ News Crew
User avatar
Posts: 3623
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: Dunedin

Re: September Hauls

Postby omegaprime » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Thatotherguy wrote:TR Mindwipe and Wolfwire. Happy that this line is pumping out some bots with beast modes

Image

Wolfwire wins my pick as best bot of the trio


oh wow that head works way better then the other head i might just do that my self

oh on another note just released i hadnt posted it technobots thanks to zippo :D

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 445
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Palmerston North

Re: September Hauls

Postby Thatotherguy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Surprised to see this arrive almost a week earlier than estimated

Image

Quality isn't quite on par with MP10, but looks and posses like a total badass

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4108
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: September Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:32 pm

MP Hound :)

Image

TFNZ Administrator
Posts: 11469
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand

Re: September Hauls

Postby Zippo » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Belated purchase post

First week of the month I got myself some Nintendo 3DS Games via Mighty Ape sale
Image

Then I decided to upgrade the Xbox 360 and got myself a Xbox One S 500G
Image

Plus a plug and charge kit
Image

Purchased Forza Horizon and the bundle came with Doom and Halo 5/Master Chief Collection
Image

Then a few more games from EB Game sale
Image

And finally, an external Hard Drive for the Xbox (way cheaper than getting a 2TB Xbox One S)
Image

TFNZ Administrator
Posts: 11469
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand

Re: September Hauls

Postby Zippo » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Also got some local Transformers

Image

Mini-Con
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Re: September Hauls

Postby danzo275 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:49 am

Zippo wrote:Belated purchase post

First week of the month I got myself some Nintendo 3DS Games via Mighty Ape sale
Image

Then I decided to upgrade the Xbox 360 and got myself a Xbox One S 500G
Image

Plus a plug and charge kit
Image

Purchased Forza Horizon and the bundle came with Doom and Halo 5/Master Chief Collection
Image

Then a few more games from EB Game sale
Image

And finally, an external Hard Drive for the Xbox (way cheaper than getting a 2TB Xbox One S)
Image


if your looking at some games to play you should pick up witcher 3 in my top 10 games of all time :D

TFNZ Princess
User avatar
Posts: 3817
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:42 pm
Location: Aotearoa

Re: September Hauls

Postby Mr_Ash » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:03 am

Back from holiday and picked up my parcel from BBTS.

Feels real good to have these updates of the original headmasters. Hoping they do Apeface and Snapdragon proper later down the track. Also hope that 'Walgreens' Brainstorm becomes more readily available in a few months.

Image

Image
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."
Image

Supreme Commander
Posts: 8256
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:08 pm

Re: September Hauls

Postby skydemolisher » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:01 pm

TR Hardhead
TR Skullsmasher.
John Varvatos Limited Edition Artisan Blu cologne.
$50 Farmers Voucher.
$30 Warehouse Voucher.

Elgato Game Capture HD.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4108
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: September Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Mr_Ash wrote:Back from holiday and picked up my parcel from BBTS.

Feels real good to have these updates of the original headmasters. Hoping they do Apeface and Snapdragon proper later down the track. Also hope that 'Walgreens' Brainstorm becomes more readily available in a few months.

Image

Image

Nice pics! I like my Brainstorm with a faceplate but have opted for the Takara release just in case we miss out. Don't think my boy minds either way.

These are some of best mainline toys we've seen in years.

Heroic Autobot
User avatar
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Waikato

Re: September Hauls

Postby NZHC » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Image

Got the black version today of MPP10B. It's basically Matte Black which I didn't expect and scuffs like a Mofo already. This figure makes me feel complete inside as it's probably as close as a Masterpiece Nemesis Prime I'll ever get.

Can wait till I get home tonight to transform it!

Edit: A Word
Image

Pretender
User avatar
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm
Location: 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Re: September Hauls

Postby MAULER666 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:19 pm

NZHC wrote:Image

Got the black version today of MPP10B. It's basically Matte Black which I didn't expect and scuffs like a Mofo already. This figure makes me feel complete inside as it's probably as close as a Masterpiece Nemesis Prime I'll ever get.

Can wait till I get home tonight to transform it!

Edit: A Word

I wonder why they went matte black seems strange to me. Anyway I'm still gonna get one coz the size appeals to me, good score man.
My list of gimmees:
G1 Vortex
G2 Snarl
G1 Fireflight

TFNZ Princess
User avatar
Posts: 3817
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:42 pm
Location: Aotearoa

Re: September Hauls

Postby Mr_Ash » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Yesterday I received Amarauders Bellerophon, better known as former Transformers comic artist Don Figueroa's labour of love for the last couple of years.

I don't usually care for / post packaging, but this deserves special attention:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."
Image

Gestalt
User avatar
Posts: 1288
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Re: September Hauls

Postby [omega] » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:51 pm

Very nice Mr Ash :D
Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest