TFNZ 2015 and onwards!

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Gestalt

Re: TFNZ 2015 and onwards!

Postby Chris » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:Really excited about the TFNZ figure, and how I (and everyone else) may contribute to it! Definitely keen for concept art etc etc.

I assume SSNZ has passed on Hasbro contact details to Jip? Would be cool to keep getitng the updates (even if they are sad most of the time :lol: )

I remember how awesome your entries where in the TFNZ Next Top Model Competition Mr D, you've got a real gift for design and stuff. You should definitely be involved.

Pretender

Postby Grandmaster » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Great news JiP! Congratulations! :) the TFNZ transformer sound like a cool idea too...
My lego creations on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/72062810@N08/

Gestalt

Postby [omega] » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Hey Chris since you're an expert on mobile software ?
I was thinking if there is such a way where you could design a game similar to card hunter.
You could use our user names for Characters and Transformers instead of trolls and Hunters?
kind of a game just for TFNZ subscribers.
Just an idea :D

Gestalt

Postby Chris » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:20 pm

[omega] wrote:Hey Chris since you're an expert on mobile software ?
I was thinking if there is such a way where you could design a game similar to card hunter.
You could use our user names for Characters and Transformers instead of trolls and Hunters?

Haaa lol, I like it - I've always wanted to be a game character! Certainly anything is possible - and the game itself would probably be quite simple to put together from a programming point of view. Mr D can design the graphics!

Gestalt

Postby [omega] » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Chris wrote:
[omega] wrote:Hey Chris since you're an expert on mobile software ?

Haaa lol, I like it - I've always wanted to be a game character! Certainly anything is possible - and the game itself would probably be quite simple to put together from a programming point of view. Mr D can design the graphics!

Now thats cool ..... so many gifted and talented people on this forum.
Card Hunter is so addictive and if you and Mr Deflok can pull this off , it would be part of TFNZ History for ever :D I'm humming epic music at this time :D

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Starscream NZ » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:Really excited about the TFNZ figure, and how I (and everyone else) may contribute to it! Definitely keen for concept art etc etc.

I assume SSNZ has passed on Hasbro contact details to Jip? Would be cool to keep getitng the updates (even if they are sad most of the time :lol: )

I will still be here, still as an admin, just no longer the site owner. :) And I shall continue with my Hasbro liaising to the best of my ability (although the primary contact I had no longer works there and that role has been moved back to Hasbro AU).

Gestalt

Postby [omega] » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Good to hear your sticking around Starscream NZ I don't think these forums would had been the same with out you or anyone else who had a hand in setting the TFNZ forum.

I'm glad to be apart of this site and so are alot of others here, have benefited from being a part of it aswell.

Buy sell / General discussion and so forth :D

:D Everything is Awesome :D

Headmaster

Postby Devcon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:09 am

Hey congrats on the new role Jip! Glad to hear we have a local from the forums and not some outsourced random. I'm sure you will have some great ideas planned for the future of this community.

In regards to your plans you posted I've put in my 5cents as per below:

#1 - Logo change/banner change; #2 - New updated forum (only if old posts can be kept) - Great Idea! With new leadership, comes new ideas so if you believe that the forum needs a new paint job then by all means change it. I think it would be great to have some sort of Aotearoa emphasis behind our logo. Make it unique to our NZ community.

#1 - New moderators! Let me know who is interested! - I'm sure you have more than enough people who are willing to pledge there alliance to you :D but if you need more count me in.

#2 - Alternate blog site to display the main sites status in case of digital gremlins during any updates - Sounds like another great idea! I'm sure if we have this there will be a few people who won't have to vent there frustrations somewhere else. I just had to have a bit of a chuckle about that incident :lol: :lol: :lol:

#3 - Last quarter of 2015 will see the proposed design of TFNZ's exclusive Transformer! Shipping would be expected by mid 2016 - All I can say about this is one word...........................DEKAPLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Devcon on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:54 am

I really wanted to make my entry for the Build a Bot comp but got lazy. I have made some mental notes on a cool Dekaplex transformation and design.

Thanks for the kind words, Chris. I'm blushing.
Last edited by Mr.Deflok on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faction Leader

Postby Stik » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:56 am

So, does this mean we refer to Jiptravolta as "sir" and SSNZ as "his royal highness and ruler of all he surveys?"
Is the cat in the hat, or is the hat simply on the cat?

Headmaster

Postby Devcon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 am

Mr.Deflok wrote:Image

Very nice Mr Deflok! The more I look at it the more I see a similar transformation scheme like generations sideswipe/sunstreaker. The other thing I see is police 10/7 or motorway patrol but very nice design indeed :D
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki

TFNZ Administrator

Postby jiptravolta » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:I really wanted to make my entry for the Build a Bot comp but got lazy. I have made some mental notes on a cool Dekaplex transformation and design.

Dekaplex is definately one design which is top of the list!

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Congrats Mr_Ash on your promotion.

TFNZ Princess

Postby Mr_Ash » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Zippo wrote:Congrats Mr_Ash on your promotion.

Thanks! (I didn't notice until you said something Zip)

This is what years of obsessing over and spending far too much money on children's playthings will get you!
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."

Pretender

Postby Antonio Handsome » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Not Mr Ash! You fools, do you know what you've done?!
i am great at signatures

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion