TFNZ 2015 and onwards!

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Autobot Commander

Re: TFNZ 2015 and onwards!

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Starscream NZ wrote:And to think you once looked vaguely attractive!

Ouch...

TFNZ Administrator

Postby jiptravolta » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:06 am

Mr_Ash wrote:Don't worry, I'm still the TFNZ Princess (side note: Jip - is it possible to have that instead of Moderator as my title? :D), just an older, fatter, balder, more bearded (think homeless wizard) TFNZ Princess.

Done :D

Big welcome to all new staff - Mr Ash and Muleac as mods, and Omegaprime as our main man for transformery news!

Faction Leader

Postby Monkey222 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am

jiptravolta wrote:
Mr_Ash wrote:Don't worry, I'm still the TFNZ Princess (side note: Jip - is it possible to have that instead of Moderator as my title? :D), just an older, fatter, balder, more bearded (think homeless wizard) TFNZ Princess.

Big welcome to all new staff - Mr Ash and Muleac as mods, and Omegaprime as our main man for transformery news!

That is good news. Congratulations to Muleac, Omegaprime and our Princess!
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014

Headmaster

Postby Devcon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 am

jiptravolta wrote:

Hahaha, nice one Jip, TFNZ Princess aka Mr Ash :D
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki

TFNZ Princess

Postby Mr_Ash » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:31 am

Devcon wrote:
jiptravolta wrote:

Hahaha, nice one Jip, TFNZ Princess aka Mr Ash :D

I'm a Motherfraggin' Disney Princess.. "Do you want to play with robooooooooots?"

If you don't know the tune (and I apologize in advance to any parents that have been beaten over the head with 'Frozen')..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xGEMyn4DKY
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."

Headmaster

Postby Devcon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 am

Mr_Ash wrote:I'm a Motherfraggin' Disney Princess.. "Do you want to play with robooooooooots?"

If you don't know the tune (and I apologize in advance to any parents that have been beaten over the head with 'Frozen')..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xGEMyn4DKY

This song should be renamed "do you want to build a ROBOOOOOOOT!" lol - thank you TFNZ princess, I now have that song stuck in my head :twisted:
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki

Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Days of our lives! in TFNZ :D :D :D

Oh wait, isn't there suppose to be some R18 !@#t suppose to happen now... Its all the drama. Common dangnangit... I've been waiting for the climax.

Previous

Return to General Discussion