A controversial topic...

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Headmaster City
User avatar
Posts: 2100
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Palmy

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby Old_Timer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Monkey222 wrote:A lot of younger people are having difficulty finding jobs because the previous generation aren't leaving them


Exactly the reason I don't think the retirement age should be increased.

omegaprime wrote:So I got into a argument with a feminist on facebook and her only comeback was I was a male...


That type of feminist would let a door slam shut on the person behind them because holding a door open would be seen as flirting.

Speaking of feminists... everyone should check out the "Feminists against vaccination" page on Facebook. It's mind-boggling how thick some people are.
Durka Durka Durka!! Mohammed Jihad!!!!

No.of TF's in collection:32 (just a beginner)
Gender: Male
Fave quote: You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without falling over.

TFNZ News Crew
User avatar
Posts: 3571
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: Dunedin

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby omegaprime » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Yes but I know people who are retired age but still work, actuly all my grand perants work and there over retirement age hell one is 96

Supreme Commander
Posts: 8246
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:08 pm

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby skydemolisher » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Old_Timer wrote:
Speaking of feminists... everyone should check out the "Feminists against vaccination" page on Facebook. It's mind-boggling how thick some people are.


Wow... That is some crazy stuff.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

Headmaster City
User avatar
Posts: 2132
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Palmy north

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby green dragoon » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:51 pm

skydemolisher wrote:
Old_Timer wrote:
Speaking of feminists... everyone should check out the "Feminists against vaccination" page on Facebook. It's mind-boggling how thick some people are.


Wow... That is some crazy stuff.



I hear that.
The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

A Tomahawk of Honesty in the Skull of Lies

TFNZ News Crew
User avatar
Posts: 3571
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: Dunedin

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby omegaprime » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:54 pm

I have seen worse juat pop onto any tf page and say rumble is blue lol but some of the argument's are entertaining.

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4079
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:07 pm

But... Rumble is red...

Pretender
User avatar
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:01 am

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby Antonio Handsome » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:But... Rumble is red...


I'll kill you!!!
i am great at signatures

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4079
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Antonio Handsome wrote:
Mr.Deflok wrote:But... Rumble is red...


I'll kill you!!!

Image

Gestalt
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby [omega] » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:
Antonio Handsome wrote:
Mr.Deflok wrote:But... Rumble is red...


I'll kill you!!!

Image


Lol :lol:
Image
Image

Headmaster City
User avatar
Posts: 2623
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:51 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby Spike » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:05 am

Packaging error :)

They happen.
Image
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1445
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby Monkey222 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:41 am

Spike wrote:Packaging error :)

They happen.


Was it a packaging error, or someone returning the OP they don't want?
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014

TFNZ News Crew
User avatar
Posts: 3571
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: Dunedin

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby omegaprime » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:54 am

Thats not the normal aoe prime eather. Of a side note if anyone doesn't want there megs ans op cards can I have them lol

Gestalt
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby [omega] » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Monkey222 wrote:
Spike wrote:Packaging error :)

They happen.


Was it a packaging error, or someone returning the OP they don't want?

Come on Spike .... is that your AOE in there :lol: :lol:
Image

TFNZ News Crew
User avatar
Posts: 3571
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: Dunedin

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby omegaprime » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Heres two topics

Flag change

I myself like our current flag lol.

Tppa

This one is abit of a loaded cannon im all for free trade its the secret stuff that I disagree with also the fact we dont get to vote on this.

Supreme Commander
Posts: 8246
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:08 pm

Re: A controversial topic...

Postby skydemolisher » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Opposed to both, there needs to be clarity on the TPPA so we know we aren't being screwed out of things.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests