GOOD TIMES - The Happy Thread!

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Gestalt

Re: GOOD TIMES - The Happy Thread!

Postby [omega] » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Zippo wrote:When I went to Hong Kong last year I signed up for one of the hotel chains membership plans, but then couldn't use it because I ended up booking the hotel with the flight as it was cheaper than separate.

Today I finally had a use for the membership - booked the Auckland Airport Novotel and saved $12 on the room and got free breakfast ... (still a $240 room that I'll be in for about 7 hours)

I walk past the Novatel every day to go to work.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:30 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4878739 ... 9/?fref=nf

been in this group just over a month its not to bad, not to many posts, thought i would share as i know a few of us here collect more then transformers :D

Edit: how to earth quake proof a room, have a bunch of over excited children jump and down while they get to play the ps4 for the first time in a week

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Saving my 700gb hard drive in my little hobby PC after Windows somehow munted its master file table/boot record. So glad I didn't let Windows reformat the drive after it prompted me to. A bit of Googling and Wikipediaking later, managed to restore the drive.

Also gained a bit of insight in how these tech forensic people work.

- NKF
Crura Fish!

Previous

Return to General Discussion