Trivial Irritations Thread

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Trivial Irritations Thread

Postby [omega] » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:05 pm

BBTS Tracking system ASENDIA is dog poo :x
Can track them in USA you can also track them in Japan but that's as far as it goes.
I prefer their old tracking with USPS Tracking, no glitches there.
[omega]
Faction Leader

Postby omegaprime » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:39 am

people posting pictures of classics 2.0 toys and always screwing up the arms how hard is it to know that the shoulders dont sit half way on there chest, sideswipes arms roll up, scourges shoulders raise up and galvatrons arm sits on the ground because it never stays in lol
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby NKF » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:22 pm

Sometimes I wish I would stop automatically analysing toys critically and would just enjoy them for the sake of enjoying them.

Got myself an Earth Rise Prime. As soon as I had him in hand, I noticed that his legs are reversed. They are assembled correctly as intended, but there are left over parts there that suggest they were originally meant to be set up the other way around.

The very obvious old trailer hitch is still there but covered up, and there is a cut out on the other leg to fit around it. A couple of mirrored pegs and slots on the sides of the legs are left in but otherwise unused. Were the wheels not there you could probably have connected two truck cabs together side by side.

Don't get me wrong, I do find the set a lot of fun. Flaws and all. However it is now hard to unsee the flipped legs.
Crura Fish!
NKF
Decepticon Warlord

Postby omegaprime » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 am

oh thats because they siege optimusprimes legs they just coverd up some parts lol
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby kevman12 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:00 pm

Transformers Siege Starscream Mold collecting - So hating it.

Got the Starscream
Got the Thundercracker
Got the Hotlink

Should I go for the rest grrrrr....
kevman12
Gestalt

Postby skydemolisher » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:20 pm

The distributor, whom I assume is Hasbro, didn't provide the place I ordered with, their preorder Earthrise Prime's months ago when they should have then kept pushing the dates back til this morning when they suddenly decided to fess up and say they are not going to provide them and the company has had to cancel the order and refund the money through afterpay which will take 7 or so days to show. Months after Earthrise Prime was released in other parts of the country and sold out virtually everywhere.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Postby Leo_Convoy » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:00 am

[omega] wrote:BBTS Tracking system ASENDIA is dog poo :x
Can track them in USA you can also track them in Japan but that's as far as it goes

Speaking of, I found a way to track packages from Ascendia using NZ Post :D
Use this link...

https://a1.asendiausa.com/tracking/

Then enter the BBTS tracking number. It'll send you to a page with the standard tracking number
Megatron - You are either LYING, or STUPID!
Starscream - I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID!
Leo_Convoy
Minibot

Postby [omega] » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 am

Leo_Convoy wrote:
[omega] wrote:BBTS Tracking system ASENDIA is dog poo :x
Can track them in USA you can also track them in Japan but that's as far as it goes

Speaking of, I found a way to track packages from Ascendia using NZ Post :D
Use this link...

https://a1.asendiausa.com/tracking/

Then enter the BBTS tracking number. It'll send you to a page with the standard tracking number

Thanks for that brother that's most helpful. :D
[omega]
Faction Leader

Postby NKF » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:22 pm

This whole pandemic thing has left me mostly disorganised as far as international orders are concerned. I just discovered I've double ordered a 3p TF set.

When the parcel arrived I was a bit surprised to see the that the same item was still listed as ready to ship in my BBTS pile of loot.

Thinking it was a mistake, I was just about to e-mail BBTS to advise them of the mix up. Something in the back of my mind stopped me, and I carefully checked through my past orders. So I'm left red faced as it turns out I did indeed order the same set twice at different times. Kind of glad I didn't fire off that e-mail!

To look on the positive side, at least it's a set I absolutely adored the moment I opened it up. Newage's Hogan and William Bonney. One set's going to be kept in permanent alt-mode.
Crura Fish!
NKF
Decepticon Warlord

Previous

Return to General Discussion