A few Rules

Davehammer provides orders for upcoming TakaraTomy product, specifically Masterpiece releases. Check out what he's got on order!

Moderator: Moderators

Evil Decepticon

A few Rules

Postby davehammer » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:40 am

I want to state a few rules to help make things smoother and easier in the future
It probably won't affect the majority of you guys cause most of you are doing so already.

1) Pls make the exact deposit amount, if the deposit is $15, make $15 deposit, don't pay $16 or $20 or full pay it , just pay what is required
2) Pls always make proper references with your bank transfers, including ( A ) your TFNZ name ( B ) what product the payment is for (e.g. MP22 deposit) ( C ) real name optional
3) Whenever you make any payments, pls make a post or send me a pm saying you've done so, so I can update it right away.
4) All payments and shipping cost has to be made before goods are dispatched
In the past, I've been ok with sending out goods before all payments has been made and it has worked well for both myself and you guys. It's a show of mutual trust.
Most of you are honest people who are good on your words but recently I've had one guy who swindled me out of due payments.
It wasn't a large amount of money and I'm not that upset about it but I would like to do things differently from now on.

That's all :)

Headmaster

Re: A few Rules

Postby Devcon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Sorry to hear about that situation you had there Dave, I just hope that it doesn't happen again for you because it would be a shame to lose out on your deals.

I had a question around your collection and what you supply, it might have been answered already and I haven't been on here for quite some time now but please forgive me when I ask, do you have or own a toy store/shop?

It seems that every time you posted in the monthly hauls there were some intense hauls that you had, which I'm sure made a few of us jealous, that must have been for a shop (maybe). If you do can you show us some pics or even if you have a collection hidden in your house like some of us do, hehe. Just another collector who likes to admire other collectors displays :D
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki

Evil Decepticon

Postby davehammer » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:00 am

Nah, I don't own a physical shop but I have good connections with some toy dealers in Hong Kong
Even in retail, it's easy to find most things here.
Just a collector at heart giving toy dealing a go.
Transformers are the core and the bulk of my collection, I do collect other things as well like 1/6 figures, Saint Seiya, anime toys etc
I mainly focus on Transformers here since this is a Transformers board
I can get most Hot Toys, Enterbay, Bandai, Takara, Megahouse, Max Factory products

I've posted some pics of my collection a while back here at TFNZ

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13063

Of course a few things have changed since then, some stuff have been sold and added some new ones here and there.
I might update it again when I can find the time to do so 8)

Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:47 am

Hi Dave,

I think I have PM'ed you direct about not paying on time for the MP11 deposit of $30NZD. But just in case I forgot to tell you - I am working under contract and unfortunately I haven't been paid yet. Its either heaps for me or nothing, but I do follow through. You can ask folks like Mr_Ash, Devcon and Zippo who I have purchased before, and hopefully they can vouch for me.

Sorry to hear about the situation. Just thought I should reply and like what Devcon said it would be big loss if we miss out on your deals.

Regards,
Kev

Evil Decepticon

Postby davehammer » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Hey Kev

It's all good, you've told me well in advance.
Appreciate the good communication on your part.

You've bought from me before, I can vouch for you too
Kev's a solid guy who's good on his words
;)

Return to Davehammer's Pre-Order Forum