MP21 Bumble Bee

Davehammer provides orders for upcoming TakaraTomy product, specifically Masterpiece releases. Check out what he's got on order!

Moderator: Moderators

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby davehammer » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Shane, you're already set, Spike will pay the total shipping first and you guys will pay him your share when you pick up your item/s from him
Thats how we did it last time
Image

Headmaster City
User avatar
Posts: 2623
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:51 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby Spike » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Paid. Though I didn't check the reference so it may say ultra Magnus.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby davehammer » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Spike wrote:Paid. Though I didn't check the reference so it may say ultra Magnus.


Done, no problem
Thanks Spike

Antonio Handsome wrote:No worries mate! If you happen to acquire any more let me know!


AH, it is very unlikely I will be able to secure any more of these
I think you should just grab one from another dealer before it's too late

Sorry mate
Image

Headmaster City
User avatar
Posts: 2623
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:51 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby Spike » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:48 pm

davehammer wrote:Shane, you're already set, Spike will pay the total shipping first and you guys will pay him your share when you pick up your item/s from him
Thats how we did it last time


Ok team, the price comes down to $6.40 per piece. Omega and I will be paying the lions share with our other extravagant expenses.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

TFNZ News Crew
Online
User avatar
Posts: 3571
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: Dunedin

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby omegaprime » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 am

Mine has arrived

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby davehammer » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 am

omegaprime wrote:Mine has arrived


Good to hear :)

The others should be arriving soon as well

Does jiptravolta login often?
He's the only one I haven't heard from yet, think I should shoot him a pm?
Image

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4853
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: Cuppa Tea Coast.

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby mr_sooty » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Got mine, thanks!
Image

Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby rdrnz » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Spike wrote:
davehammer wrote:Shane, you're already set, Spike will pay the total shipping first and you guys will pay him your share when you pick up your item/s from him
Thats how we did it last time


Ok team, the price comes down to $6.40 per piece. Omega and I will be paying the lions share with our other extravagant expenses.


I will cover mine and Dan's thanks Spike. :D

Headmaster City
User avatar
Posts: 2623
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:51 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby Spike » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Forgot about Dan! Changes the price to $5.90 each
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Headmaster City
User avatar
Posts: 2623
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:51 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand

Re: MP21 Bumble Bee

Postby Spike » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Auckland group - This has arrived and I picked them up on Sunday. Work finishes for me tomorrow so get in touch and we can organise distribution.

:)
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Previous

Return to Davehammer's Pre-Order Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest