MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Davehammer provides orders for upcoming TakaraTomy product, specifically Masterpiece releases. Check out what he's got on order!

Moderator: Moderators

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby davehammer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:00 pm

no prob mate, I'll keep you posted on it
Image

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4171
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby Mr.Deflok » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

davehammer wrote:no prob mate, I'll keep you posted on it

Awesome!

Also, it's by Cubex, not iGear :)

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1438
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: Crystal Lake

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby [omega] » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 am

davehammer wrote:Regarding the third party stuff,

My supplier will carry the Fans Project "Menesor" but I must get them in sets of 5 and the price will probably be around $560-$600NZD... didn't realize these unofficial products were so damn expensive...

I would be keen on FP Menesor , depending on how long the time frame for payment date would be ?
Image

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby buyaball » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:58 am

davehammer wrote:K, so got...

Beautron275, [omega], buyaball combining in Auckland

Chris and Antonio Handsome in Christchurch

Mr.Deflok and wozzum in Wellington/Porirua...
IronhideTFX sure you don't wanna split with them?

nik27, acerimmerrocks and omegaprime flying solo

Did I get it right?



looks good to me sorry not loggin in as much as i'd like to but i got this thread bookmarked so i go straight to it .... just let me know when postage is needed and i'll make sure i get it to you
Image

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby davehammer » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:33 pm

sorry guys, haven't logged in much as of late.

With the exception of those who are getting other stuff from me, all the MP Smokescreen orders has been posted.

I've still yet to post the Auckland bulk order cuz I haven't got any payment from Beautron275 yet, my guess is he's away for Xmas
buyaball: postage for you is $10 providing that Beautron275 is still in. ($40 split 4 ways)
[omega]: all set, u paid $1.5 too much in fact
Image

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Location: Mangere

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby beautron275 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Sorry for delay guys. Away at the mo. Yo dave can i paye via paypal aswell? If so flick me you paypal email addy and i can do it that way.
BEAUTRON275
Adult transformer collector.. Young at heart.
WANT LIST
Voyager sized transformers :)
Love transformers that are big aka voyager sized or bigger

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Location: Mangere

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby beautron275 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Also dave. Can u get tp ko stuff aswell from ur suppler?
BEAUTRON275
Adult transformer collector.. Young at heart.
WANT LIST
Voyager sized transformers :)
Love transformers that are big aka voyager sized or bigger

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1438
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: Crystal Lake

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby [omega] » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Keep the $1.50 it's all good :D
Keen on Fans Project Menesor if you get it in Dave
Cheers
Image

Autobot Commander
User avatar
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby buyaball » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:24 am

davehammer wrote:buyaball: postage for you is $10 providing that Beautron275 is still in. ($40 split 4 ways)



all good i'll bank it ASAP
Image

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby davehammer » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:14 pm

buyaball
Noted with thx

beautron275
I don't have a paypal account set up, would be easier if you could pay via local bank transfer

My usual supplier don't carry KOs but I can probably find them. It's better if you just pm me which KO you're interested in

[omega]
Haven't got the quote on that yet, let you know when I have it =)
Image

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Location: Mangere

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby beautron275 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:45 am

Hi dave, have banked $65 + $70 + $10 into your account. Ref:beautron. How much for prowl?
BEAUTRON275
Adult transformer collector.. Young at heart.
WANT LIST
Voyager sized transformers :)
Love transformers that are big aka voyager sized or bigger

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Location: Mangere

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby beautron275 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:57 am

buyaball wrote:
davehammer wrote:K, so got...

Beautron275, [omega], buyaball combining in Auckland

Chris and Antonio Handsome in Christchurch

Mr.Deflok and wozzum in Wellington/Porirua...
IronhideTFX sure you don't wanna split with them?

nik27, acerimmerrocks and omegaprime flying solo

Did I get it right?



looks good to me sorry not loggin in as much as i'd like to but i got this thread bookmarked so i go straight to it .... just let me know when postage is needed and i'll make sure i get it to you


Hey buyaball, algoods to pick up goods from u when they get in?
BEAUTRON275
Adult transformer collector.. Young at heart.
WANT LIST
Voyager sized transformers :)
Love transformers that are big aka voyager sized or bigger

Evil Decepticon
User avatar
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Location: Mangere

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby beautron275 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:45 am

davehammer wrote:buyaball
Noted with thx

beautron275
I don't have a paypal account set up, would be easier if you could pay via local bank transfer

My usual supplier don't carry KOs but I can probably find them. It's better if you just pm me which KO you're interested in

[omega]
Haven't got the quote on that yet, let you know when I have it =)


Update dave to my order. Ive paid for a extra streak aswell. so a total of $210 so thats $70-smoke, 2x65-streak, $10-ship-combine with the others. is that algoods.?
BEAUTRON275
Adult transformer collector.. Young at heart.
WANT LIST
Voyager sized transformers :)
Love transformers that are big aka voyager sized or bigger

Pretender
User avatar
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:01 am

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby Antonio Handsome » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Received Smokescreen!

My partner even agrees that it's pretty enough to be allowed in the lounge - in public view! Win win!

Thanks davehammer - you rock
i am great at signatures

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1438
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: Crystal Lake

Re: MP 18 Bluestreak & MP 19 Smokescreen

Postby [omega] » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:38 pm

beautron275 wrote:
buyaball wrote:
davehammer wrote:K, so got...

Beautron275, [omega], buyaball combining in Auckland

Chris and Antonio Handsome in Christchurch

Mr.Deflok and wozzum in Wellington/Porirua...
IronhideTFX sure you don't wanna split with them?

nik27, acerimmerrocks and omegaprime flying solo

Did I get it right?



looks good to me sorry not loggin in as much as i'd like
to but i got this thread bookmarked so i go straight to it .... just let me know when postage is needed and i'll make sure i get it to you


Hey buyaball, algoods to pick up goods from u when they get in?

Me too Buyaball , I'll pick up Smokescreen from your place when it arrives.
Cheers
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Davehammer's Pre-Order Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest