Fantastic Four

In a forum far far away, discuss other popular brands such as Marvel Legends, Star Wars, Batman, X-men and all their related media.

Moderator: Moderators

Faction Leader

Re: Fantastic Four

Postby Monkey222 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:41 pm

New trailer.

This one makes the film look much more interesting than the previous one.
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:42 am

Nice!

Hadnt been paying much attention to this one but is looking as though it may be worth a watch
Soundwave superior. Autobots inferior

Headmaster

Postby Devcon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Hmmm interesting how they mention Interdimensional travel. That's opened the door to marvels multi verse 8)
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki

Pretender

Postby MAULER666 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Well uh...it aint hateful. They put alot of the budget into the effects, the guys look great, they stretch,burn, look constipated and can pass for river gravel really well. The acting is superior to it's vapid predecessors so that's something...innit!? That's my opinion so you guys might still dig it but not for me.
My list of gimmees:
G1 Vortex
G2 Snarl
G1 Fireflight

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:09 am

I can't believe what I'm saying but the first two were way better. And I did not like those.
Pros - effects did look good. Though in hindsight the silver surfer movie had good effects too.
I liked victor and dr storm. In fact I didn't mind the actors it's just that they don't really get to act. This isn't a deep movie by any stretch and I think the first movies pull off the relationships far better.

I can't list cons without giving away spoilers. But I think I would've preferred seeing antman again instead of seeing this.

The first two were much better, how's that for a scale?
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:43 am

Apparently this is doing worse then dragonball evolution, thats saying something

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:15 am

I had no interest in seeing this but after hearing all these bad things... I really want to see it! Hope Fox don't move to make another movie just to keep the rights. Let them go back home to Marvel.

TFNZ Administrator

Postby jiptravolta » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Theres a huge bruhaha about the directors behaviour on set. Another director was brought in for extensive reshoots, and the reason the main director has been axed from a future Star Wars film was because Disney investigated him during the production because of his behaviour.

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Starscream NZ » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:53 pm

A trainwreck of a travesty of a film.

The best part of this film is the burning hatred it's ignited on the internet from people who can't believe how bad the film is.

Saw it, loved hating it. It's just a poor film, completely unlike anything the Fantastic Four are about. Worst incarnation of Doom i've ever seen on screen. Thing as a military agent killing 40+ people was bizarre, as was the sexist attitude toward Sue Storm.

Oh and you better believe there'll be a sequel, Fox is NOT giving the rights back to Marvel. Toxic as the brand is, Fox purely made this film to keep the cinematic rights, they're not about to change their minds.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Seen this no wear near as bad as dragonball evolution I think some of the fans are giveing this a hard time because they changed so much

Previous

Return to Pop Culture Fandom