Chappie

In a forum far far away, discuss other popular brands such as Marvel Legends, Star Wars, Batman, X-men and all their related media.

Moderator: Moderators

Headmaster City

Re: Chappie

Postby loismustdye » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:34 pm

That kate rodger on tv3 didnt rate it very well, which means its likely to be a must see for me, anything that woman pans generally means its a good film in my eyes.
no sig as photobucket nerfed it all
# of TF's: I don't have the patience to count them all
# of GIJoe: I've lost count

Faction Leader

Postby [omega] » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:46 am

My sister took my two girls to watch it yesterday and they rated it very highly.
Now coming from my daughters point of view is quite surprising that they liked it.
their main films are Twilight and Hunger GAMES those sort of movies.

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:09 am

Mr_Ash wrote:Just came back from watching this.

Great film, everyone should check it out.

Also, this is probably the only time you'll ever hear the intro to 'He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe' in cinematic dolby surround sound.

That part was amazing!! Such a good film, similar style to District 9 considering its the same director and all but somehow its just better. Couldn't put my finger on it but its just a really good film
Soundwave superior. Autobots inferior

Heroic Autobot

Postby soak314 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:57 am

Solid film. I think how much you end up liking it will depend on how much you like robots/how much you like Die Antwoord/how much you enjoy Hugh Jackman cosplaying a grumpy Steve Irwin.

The trailer was a tad misleading, though. It made the movie seem morally and philosophically inclined, where the final product was more fun-comes-first filmmaking.

Previous

Return to Pop Culture Fandom