New Comics From IDW

Whether it be the original Marvel comics or a debate on Pat Lee's drawings of Optimus Prime, discuss all Transformers comics here - Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and everything in-between.

Moderator: Moderators

Evil Decepticon

New Comics From IDW

Postby Ramjet » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 am

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/comics-16/new-transformers-ongoing-comic-from-idw-written-by-mike-costa-168218/

IDW announced two new miniseries that will be coming out latter in the year. "Transformers: Bumblebee" written by Zander Cannon and drawn by Chee and "Transformers: Last Stand Of The Wreckers" will be written by Nick Roche

Both of these miniseries are spinning off a whole new ongoing series written by critically acclaimed Mike Costa (writer of G.I Joe) and drawn by Don Figueroa called "The Transformers".

I can only assume that this is the big reset that IDW has been talking about. I just hope it's as good as the earlier stuff like Infiltration and Escalation which were really cool.

:) Right time for my coffee
"The Universe cowered once at the name of Megatron and it shall do so again!"

Heroic Autobot

Re: New Comics From IDW

Postby IamLegendaryAntiHero » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 am

If you ask me Mike Costa's ongong is nothing like the -ations. The only good Transformers comic that you mentioned is Last Stand.

Micromaster

Re: New Comics From IDW

Postby celsius » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 am

I bought some reprints of the IDW comics from 1986 DINOBOTS...with a few doubles..enjoyable read.

Return to Transformers Comics Discussion