G1 Toon Music

Discuss the ever-changing and ever-popular Transformers cartoons - From Armada to Beast Wars to Zone, the 1986 movie to the upcoming 2007 Dreamworks movie. All talk of those Big 'Bots and 'Cons on the screen goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

Autobot Commander

G1 Toon Music

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Does anyone know where I can get the music from the G1 toon? Not just the theme or the movie OST, the actual show music.

Gestalt

Re: G1 Toon Music

Postby invisiblemoose » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Dude, did you even try Google first? I just typed "transformers g1 music" and got this as the first response.

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Uh, actually, no I didn't.

Went straight to TFW and the like as I assumed it wouldn't be easy to find. My bad.

But yeah, thanks... and sorry.

Gestalt

Postby invisiblemoose » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Aww dude, no need to apologize. I'm sorry, that came across as snippy when that wasn't my intention. It was meant as a "Oh you big silly!" kind of tone. Possibly with your hair being ruffled afterwards. ;)

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:23 pm

You know, that reminds me. There was an official cd set put out a while back that had all of the music from the G1 series. I found out about long after it was out, so by then it was scalper bait and way too expensive for my taste, and pretty much gave up after that. Wish I could get my hands on a copy though - would love to listen some of the in-show driving tunes while driving my car. ;)

- NKF
Crura Fish!

Return to Transformers Cartoon and Movie Discussion