watching unicron trilogey

Discuss the ever-changing and ever-popular Transformers cartoons - From Armada to Beast Wars to Zone, the 1986 movie to the upcoming 2007 Dreamworks movie. All talk of those Big 'Bots and 'Cons on the screen goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

what your favorite

armada
71%
energon
14%
cybertron
14%
none
No votes

Total votes : 7
TFNZ News Crew

watching unicron trilogey

Postby omegaprime » Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm

well ive just got though armada and energon and i enjoyed them alot

armada

well while watching this i felt i was more interested in what was going on with the deceptecons then the autobots the deceptecon characters almost seem to have alot more work put into who they are where the autobots came off as there classic hero minus of course two characters hotshot the young punk lol was fun to watch and scavenger was awsome for the whole of 2 episodes

energon

well to be honest shockwave was awesome in this loved how him and his brother where snippy back to megatron ironhide was my favorite character on the autobot side even with kicker grrr human filler characters

the worst part of this whole seires was alpha q my god his voice gets annoying near the end

cybertron

well im only up to episode 15 on this going to watch 5 more tonight with my misses so far my favorite character is starscream again it seems the deceptecons are more interesting and im hoping the human characters become less important

i mose as well add a pole in to make this more fun whats your favorite out of armada energon and cybertron ?

Supreme Commander

Re: watching unicron trilogey

Postby skydemolisher » Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Armada for me.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

Evil Decepticon

Re: watching unicron trilogey

Postby Dzeb » Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 am

Definately Armada for me.
Big fan even though the script is full of mistakes :lol:

Return to Transformers Cartoon and Movie Discussion