Optmuprlmal, maximise!

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Gestalt

Optmuprlmal, maximise!

Postby Windbreaker » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:51 pm

A little curio that reminded me of earlier times on the boards. Anyone buy this cartoon accurate-ish not-actually-a-KO of Beast Machines Optimus Primal when it was sold here at Warehouse, Countdown and Woolworths stores a decade plus back.

There were three actual KOs sold alongside Primal - upscaled Transmetal Rattrap, yellow Lioconvoy and Heinrad sans clock.

Still feel oddly regretful and yet completely justified about not buying these.

Mini-Con

Re: Optmuprlmal, maximise!

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 pm

I remember seeing these as a kid!

I had the Beast Machines Primal KO when i was younger but one of the hinge-pins came out and it later got thrown away, but I do remember the Lio Convoy and Heinrad/Heinlad KO's too.

I actually have a second hand Transmetal Rattrap KO that I picked up in a bulk lot a while back but its broken unfortunately.

I also remember that Countdown used to sell an Optimal Optimus KO alongside an RiD 2001/Car Robots Megatron. I still have the Optimal Optimus KO now, but its dis-coloured and broken from when I was a kid.

The Optimal Optimus KO also came with one of those little transparent rubber lizard things just like the BM Primal KO.

I used to waste my money on KO's a lot as a kid. (Never had money to buy authentic figures because I was too busy buying KO's lol). I even had a couple of Brave Series KO's too.

F-O-C-S-27
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD 2001 figures.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

Instagram: fanofcoolstuff27_nz

F-O-C-S-27

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 am

Yes I bought the BM Primal. SO junky
Also undersized (more deluxe) KOS of Transmetal 2 megatron, optimal optimus, BM Blackarachnia and BM Nighscream.

Of the lot I believe the BM Nightscream was superior to its offical counterpart, and the KO disintegrated in the package.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Supreme Commander

Postby skydemolisher » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:02 pm

I got KO's of Double Dealer/Clouder, Six Wing, Ruination and RM Bound Rogue yonks and yonks ago.

Also have a KO of Sky Garry. Probably have loads of others too... I haven't kept a good record of whats in the crates. :(
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

Return to General TF Toy Discussion