TradeMe Warning Thread???

If you've completed a deal and would like to give feedback on a trader, post it here, under their name.

Moderator: Moderators

Autobot Commander

Re: TradeMe Warning Thread???

Postby buyaball » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:03 pm

anyone want to tell this guy its not an original TF

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Toys-models/Ac ... 559504.htm

the story goes back 6-7 months i sold it to him for $1.00 he then moaned it's broken (when it left my place it was fine) i copped a negative feedback for it and he lied in the feedback to0!...

i offered a refund including postage if he didn't give me negative feedback he replayed i'll not give you negative feedback if you give me $100.00!!

ARSHOLE oops i sneezed,..Excuse me!

anyway i have moved on BUT...

now he's stating its optimus prime and an original transformer product and has jacked the price up to $15.00

i don't mind him put the price up hell it will probably sell for that much its the original collectors item/optimus prime that is bugging me!

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.

Autobot Commander

Postby buyaball » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:59 am

i will be avoiding dicarn auctions in the future

i won G1 blast off and G1 brawl this week

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =266208532

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =266209685

basically i received to junkers brawls turret is broken and glued back only to brake again on delivery (i could smell the glue it's that fresh)

blast off was missing a tail fin

nether of these defects where mentioned in the auction GRRR

so for you others be warned dicarn is deceptive (D) (D) (D)

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.

Faction Leader

Postby iceman » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 pm

ouch... Dicarn...dicarn... Is he a collector? name rings a little vague bell as a guy that may have bee round awhile?

Autobot Commander

Postby buyaball » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 pm

David Hogg

Human Resource Adviser
Auckland Regional Council
from what his email stated

(this should have been a warning sign)

actually i have had problems with him before i won G1 hoist about a year ago it took 3 weeks to arrive from the north shore i placed neutral feedback and had to get trademe involved but later removed it as i don't really like to give neutral or neg feedback's out unless i feel totally ripped off

i should have learned my lesson but the hoist was in very good condition and somewhat worth the wait

unlike brawl and blast off

now i have to realist them at a loss :(

he replied to my email asking for a refund saying its my folt for not asking questions on an auction

when something says good condition most people accept it as good condition not broken unless stated otherwise

don't click this link...

Faction Leader

Postby iceman » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:55 pm

thats true. The irony in what buying in the moment is im only checking for complete, the rest i only really am looking at the box condition, the toy itself i never even hook into its condition or its scarcily mentioned, they just are mint. Different collecting circles though as its rapidly becoming apparant to me.
If i were you id really start hooking into those ebay sellers... Some of them turn over so many figures and when you buy a few some will really bend alot more than people here. Nothing better than getting one big box arrive totally packed full of all the things you need than this or that turning up, even though it is fun.

Of course, if you want my real ace advice, by mid year all of the movie hype should be on the real mega low, so people will b selling things cheaper, and secondly,to give youan upper advantage, take a look atthe dates of their bank holidays.... The bidding comes to a grinding hault on those as i have discovered to many times in the past....and also id recomend shooting for those bulk lots, then you can take what you like and sell off and recover-profitise on what you dont...dont bother selling little things on ebay from here in nz its notworth it, tm is actually better. Our shippingto the states makes theirs look cheap. And ebay fees arent shit hot either...as i have discovered...
Thats my advice, hope its given yousome ideas or thoughts or something

Autobot Commander

Postby buyaball » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm

in some ways i already do what you say

BUT i will look into the holiday thing

cheers!

don't click this link...

Autobot Commander

Postby buyaball » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:09 pm

just a note probley nothing but its a new member with a picture from the internet

and he calls it a transformer top???

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =282513119

don't click this link...

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:54 pm

I believe it's meant to be 'toy' rather than top. The seller does not appear to have English as a first language.

- NKF
Crura Fish!

Minibot

Postby torqued » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Would it be a thought it edit the first post to be a list, for quick reference of traders to be wary of?

TFNZ Moderator

Postby Muleac » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:38 am

Has any body had any dealings with an ajmck on trade me he won an auction of mine and still hasn't made contact with me

Micromaster

Postby Xaaron » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Muleac wrote:Has any body had any dealings with an ajmck on trade me he won an auction of mine and still hasn't made contact with me

looks like he hasn't logged into trademe since the 22nd maybe he got held up or is sick? although he has a few negative feedbacks i'd still give him a few more days just to be sure

if you're on facebook you can try his email in the search bar and see if you can find him there...not so much to contact him but to see if there is any recent activity if he hasn't posted since the 22nd i'd say he hasn't been near a computer for whatever reasons
“I don't know whether to thank him or tear his head off!”
—Impactor on Xaaron's "methods"

TFNZ Moderator

Postby Muleac » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 pm

He has paid for his item. Funny thing is he still hasn't made contact I'm just waiting for his address now.

Previous

Return to Trader Ratings