It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:18 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]




 Page 55 of 58 [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:04 pm 
Mini-Con

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:47 pm
Posts: 40
Good_Riddance wrote:
kevman12 wrote:
stylie_steve wrote:
Picked up Starscream for $30 at Lower Hutt Farmers and Skywarp for $30 from Upper Hutt Farmers still plenty of both at both stores.

Don't mind the figures but glad I didn't pay full price (although I will have to to complete my seeker trio in getting Thundercracker) I think Skywarp rocks the mold a bit better with his colours but neither really quite fulfill my G1 feel I need from my Chug toys and I probably didn't need them with all the Titans Return figures on the horizon!


Hey Christchurch guys, You reckon you guys can get the Skywarp and sell some for us Aucklanders. $30 for Skywarp sounds good....



Happy to grab a skywarp or two, especially if someone can hook us up with a starscream!


I can grab you a starscream for a skywarp bro really need one


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:36 pm 
Micromaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:31 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Auckland
thanx for the heads-up, guys! what a bargain! grabbed a starscream from farmers st lukes today. there were still 2 more but no sign of skywarp. might try to pop into farmers newmarket tomorrow and see what's up.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:59 pm 
Faction Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm
Posts: 1445
Location: Wellington
If anyone sees a spare Ultra Magnus (did he ever make it here?) could they pick one up for me? I haven't found one locally.



_________________
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:54 am 
Micromaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:31 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Auckland
Monkey222 wrote:
If anyone sees a spare Ultra Magnus (did he ever make it here?) could they pick one up for me? I haven't found one locally.


never seen one in the local stores and i doubt it ever made it to nz, though i did see one (in a well-battered box) at armageddon (i think it was at the mohock stall) but by then i had caved in and ordered one on amazon for more or less retail.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:17 am 
Headmaster City
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 10:32 pm
Posts: 2759
Location: Palmy
Pretty sure mghtyape has magnus in stock if you wanteed to ge him that way.



_________________
no sig as photobucket nerfed it all
# of TF's: I don't have the patience to count them all
# of GIJoe: I've lost count
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:45 am 
Gestalt
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm
Posts: 1146
danzo275 wrote:
Good_Riddance wrote:
kevman12 wrote:

Hey Christchurch guys, You reckon you guys can get the Skywarp and sell some for us Aucklanders. $30 for Skywarp sounds good....



Happy to grab a skywarp or two, especially if someone can hook us up with a starscream!


I can grab you a starscream for a skywarp bro really need one


Hi Danzo, you in Auckland bro? Maybe we can split postage



_________________
My animated collection: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12720&hilit=kevman+collection
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:38 pm 
Gestalt

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:49 pm
Posts: 1226
Location: Chch
Nero wrote:
Good_Riddance wrote:
No starscreams about chch... tons of skywarp and a couple of armada megs still about


Which Farmers had the Armada Megs?



Northlands and the palms I think


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:41 pm 
Micromaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:31 pm
Posts: 69
Location: Auckland
popped into farmers newmarket today and no skywarp but there was about a dozen starscreams.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:12 am 
Heroic Autobot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:57 pm
Posts: 345
Location: Christchurch
kevman12 wrote:
stylie_steve wrote:
Picked up Starscream for $30 at Lower Hutt Farmers and Skywarp for $30 from Upper Hutt Farmers still plenty of both at both stores.

Don't mind the figures but glad I didn't pay full price (although I will have to to complete my seeker trio in getting Thundercracker) I think Skywarp rocks the mold a bit better with his colours but neither really quite fulfill my G1 feel I need from my Chug toys and I probably didn't need them with all the Titans Return figures on the horizon!


Hey Christchurch guys, You reckon you guys can get the Skywarp and sell some for us Aucklanders. $30 for Skywarp sounds good....


I'm not really interested in Starscream, but if by some miracle someone could snag a leftover G1 Tank Megatron for $30 I would happily trade a $30 Skywarp for him.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:54 pm 
TFNZ Administrator

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts: 11291
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Farmers have advised me that you can get stock transported between branches without any cost - so maybe those in the North Island can call South Island stores and organise the process.
Rather than spending the extra $14 it would cost to send a Leader via NZ Post

- there may be distance regulations that I am not aware off that make this a no go


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:13 pm 
Heroic Autobot
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:44 pm
Posts: 340
Farmers online also has some sweet deals on Fort Max ($225) and Victorion ($150)

http://www.farmers.co.nz/toys/transform ... us-6146855

http://www.farmers.co.nz/toys/transform ... er-6141718



_________________
Soundwave superior. Autobots inferior
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:54 pm 
Gestalt
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm
Posts: 1146
Zippo wrote:
Farmers have advised me that you can get stock transported between branches without any cost - so maybe those in the North Island can call South Island stores and organise the process.
Rather than spending the extra $14 it would cost to send a Leader via NZ Post

- there may be distance regulations that I am not aware off that make this a no go


Tried to ask my local, they are o.k. with transport locally (Auckland - Auckland). However North Island to South Island is a no go. For $30 +$14 post is better than $100.



_________________
My animated collection: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12720&hilit=kevman+collection
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:01 pm 
Targetmaster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:46 pm
Posts: 707
Location: Auckland NZ
Note also guys, The Warehouse will price match plus 10% discount the Farmers specials.
Just take the flyer in or show them on your phone.

I just picked up CW Megs for $26.99 :D :D :D



_________________
Overcoming a "Distinct Tactical Deficiency" one Transformer at a time
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:32 pm 
Heroic Autobot

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 325
I nabbed a second Skywarp in case someone wants it


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sales Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 pm 
Gestalt
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm
Posts: 1146
prowl is prime wrote:
I nabbed a second Skywarp in case someone wants it


Hey Dude,

I'm game! Sir will pm



_________________
My animated collection: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12720&hilit=kevman+collection
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 55 of 58 [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: