(June) MP-38 Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal)

Resident importer Zippo is here to import the latest toys from almost any Transformer toyline. Whether you're after the latest hot new Japanese release or American Transformers not released in New Zealand, come here and see what Zippo can do for you!

Moderators: Zippo, Moderators

TFNZ Administrator

(June) MP-38 Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal)

Postby Zippo » Fri May 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Next new release in the ongoing Masterpiece line is Beast Convoy, otherwise known as Optimus Primal
This time in a toy accurate decoration, with a few more accessories

Stock Images from Amazon Japan

Prices
MP-38: $195
- postage from Dunedin to your location is not known. Please factor this into your decision
- prices listed may increase or decrease depending on the exchange rate at time of payment to supplier

Please note, this release does not contain any promotional extras or exclusives

Order Terms and Conditions
- PRE ORDERS ARE ONLY OPEN UNTIL THE 9th June 2017 ; product is due to be released in JUNE but as these items do not have specific release dates the arrival time is not guaranteed.
- Full payment is due by 23rd June 2017 unless the items are released earlier in which people are given a week to pay. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY ON TIME! If payments are not received on time, order will be cancelled. If you expect there to be any problems with payment, please contact me.
- Cancellations are only accepted before the order is placed or the items arrive at supplier and payment is made to my supplier.
- Estimated arrival of the product in New Zealand is 2-3 weeks after arrival at suppliers; due to international shipping there is no guarantee that the order will arrive at a specified time. Any delay information will be passed on when known.
- Prices listed above my change without notice based on exchange rate. I will update any price changes and inform everyone as soon as possible
- As the item(s) for pre order are mass manufactured "toys" there may be some differences between stock images in this thread and what actually arrives.
- Item condition is (unless otherwise mentioned) a factory sealed package containing the required item(s) along with included accessories and/or paperwork. I am unable to guarantee the condition of any external packaging and I am unable to guarantee that the contents will be free of any manufacturing faults or errors. As I do not hold stock I am unable to offer any replacements or spare parts. However please do contact me if their are issues and I will try to put right.
- Any questions regarding the order, please post – asking questions is not a crime. However please keep discussion of the items for other parts of the forum.
- This pre order is offered with the protection of the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act - I am now "In Trade"

Bank Details
06 0909 0281422 00
Brett Colbert, National Bank

Orders
Zippo

Running Total: 1

TFNZ Administrator

Re: (June) MP-38 Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal)

Postby Zippo » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Overwhelming interest on this one!

Orders closed

Return to Zippo's Pre-Order Forum