(May) Hasbro Deluxe Groove

Resident importer Zippo is here to import the latest toys from almost any Transformer toyline. Whether you're after the latest hot new Japanese release or American Transformers not released in New Zealand, come here and see what Zippo can do for you!

Moderators: Zippo, Moderators

TFNZ Administrator

(May) Hasbro Deluxe Groove

Postby Zippo » Tue May 24, 2016 6:21 pm

As part of "May Mayhem 2016", Hasbro is releasing Deluxe Groove as a single stand alone robot, so that purchase of UW-03 Defensor is not required

As expected, the price of the item has been highly inflated over the regular retail price of a standard Combiner Wars Deluxe

Prices
Hasbro Groove: $52
- postage from Dunedin to your location is not known. Please factor this into your decision
- prices listed may increase or decrease depending on the exchange rate at time of payment to supplier

Please note, this release does not contain any promotional extras or exclusives

Order Terms and Conditions
- PRE ORDERS ARE ONLY OPEN UNTIL THE 27th May 2016 ; product is due to be released in May/June but as these items do not have specific release dates the arrival time is not guaranteed.
- Full payment is due by 3rd June 2016 unless the items are released earlier in which people are given a week to pay. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY ON TIME! If payments are not received on time, order will be cancelled. If you expect there to be any problems with payment, please contact me.
- Cancellations are only accepted before the order is placed or the items arrive at supplier and payment is made to my supplier.
- Estimated arrival of the product in New Zealand is 2-3 weeks after arrival at suppliers; due to international shipping there is no guarantee that the order will arrive at a specified time. Any delay information will be passed on when known.
- Prices listed above my change without notice based on exchange rate. I will update any price changes and inform everyone as soon as possible
- As the item(s) for pre order are mass manufactured "toys" there may be some differences between stock images in this thread and what actually arrives.
- Item condition is (unless otherwise mentioned) a factory sealed package containing the required item(s) along with included accessories and/or paperwork. I am unable to guarantee the condition of any external packaging and I am unable to guarantee that the contents will be free of any manufacturing faults or errors. As I do not hold stock I am unable to offer any replacements or spare parts. However please do contact me if their are issues and I will try to put right.
- Any questions regarding the order, please post – asking questions is not a crime. However please keep discussion of the items for other parts of the forum.
- This pre order is offered with the protection of the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act - I am now "In Trade"

Bank Details
06 0909 0281422 00
Brett Colbert, National Bank

Orders
omegaprime CONFIRMED PAID
Rodimus CONFIRMED PAID
riki rdrnz CONFIRMED PAID
stoneinwater CONFIRMED PAID
Immortal Starscream CONFIRMED PAID
acerimmerrocks CONFIRMED PAID
Zippo CONFIRMED

TFNZ Administrator

Re: (May) Hasbro Deluxe Groove

Postby Zippo » Tue May 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Please note - if you expressed interest in the For Sale listing, I have added your name to this pre order
Please double check this pre order price, payment date and notify me if you do not wish to placed in the order

Please note - I have only ordered 8 items and these are not guaranteed. It will be highly unlikely that I will be able to secure any more than the 8 ordered - ordering any more from the same supplier will give me customs trouble

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Tue May 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Yup still keen

Gestalt

Postby Rodimus » Tue May 24, 2016 8:22 pm

definately keen

Heroic Autobot

Postby acerimmerrocks » Tue May 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Put me down for one thanks
I can't deal with that now.

Micromaster

Postby han baby » Wed May 25, 2016 11:24 pm

sorry, zippo. i'm out.

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Thu May 26, 2016 2:15 pm

With only four confirmed, I may have to cancel this order
The price advertised was for 8 being ordered, with only four confirmed it means things get even more expensive

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Sat May 28, 2016 4:58 pm

I have had a payment request so the four people who confirmed, you have until Friday 3 June to get payment to me
The other four remaining pieces will have their fates decided close to the 3rd.

Mini-Con

Postby riki rdrnz » Mon May 30, 2016 10:34 am

Yes - I am still keen Zip.

Heroic Autobot

Postby acerimmerrocks » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Made payment today.
I can't deal with that now.

Mini-Con

Postby riki rdrnz » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:54 pm

payment sent today

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:42 am

I will be bringing in 7 figures total, 5 confirmed sold and 2 in reserve (including my own)

Micromaster

Postby stoneinwater » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi, Zippo, $52 was fully paid , it should be in your bank a/c now, hope it is not too late.
Keep it for other TF payment if it is really late.thks a lot.

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Finally shipped a few days ago ...
Expected here mid next week (21/22nd) and will be in touch regarding postage options

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Groove is here

Where possible, I will combine Groove with Unite Warrior Bruticus orders
If you would rather get Groove a bit earlier, please get in contact with me so we can work out the details

Cheers

Return to Zippo's Pre-Order Forum