transformers earth rise

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

transformers earth rise

Postby omegaprime » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:48 pm

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/10/01/397332-397332

So Transformers Earth rise, back to earth for earth alt modes and another crack at starscream, grapple gets some love and prime with a some what sub par trailer (lets be honest) ironworks seems to be the winner, winner, chicken dinner for me out of the deluxes, cliffjumper is aparantly the same size as relfector meaning he is to big to fit in with every mini bot we have got over the last few years (annoying much) but it makes him the right size for the MP collection so there is that, oh and big bad scorp is on his way, so looking forward to him, one of my eight im waiting on before i hang up my collecting hat for good (unless i become a millionaire )
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Re: transformers earth rise

Postby skydemolisher » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Prime is probably the only one I am going to pick up because I don't have one like him after passing up all the earlier ones, if he gets released here.

Starscream is an upsized Classics figure.
Cliffjumper is made in a weird scale where he's not deluxe but also not Legends and I think by the time he releases will put him within the next round of price increases so like $40+ which really doesn't seem worth it.
Wheeljack looks like an upscaled version of 3rd party HexWrench.

Scorponok sounds good but I have fears he will end up in a pay to print or crowdfunded state after Trypticon, Fortress Maximus and Metroplex have all shelf-warmed and ended up in bargain $50 sales in the US and with Unicron and the Seacons proving people are willing to pay higher prices (2x or more) to obtain figures which should cost less, Scoponok is a prime candidate for falling into that area. Which also ends in the "If you won't pay these higher prices, we won't release it." area where they have been going towards.

Looking at the current Triple Force Friday event for Star Wars... Some stores world wide were provided only one case of figures to cover all the fans and it was rather a flop. Plus we are now seeing more "exclusive" figures hitting NZ as they have been in the US.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Re: transformers earth rise

Postby Zippo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:04 pm

So CHUG 2.0?
We are rounding out the release of CHUG toys with Micromasters and Micromaster Bases, but after having "Cybertron Modes" (not that the majority were) we are back to Earth based trucks/cars and planes ...

I like em, not going to lie .. but I still like original CHUG better
Zippo
TFNZ Administrator

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section