The TFNZ Masterpiece Thread

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Minibot

Re: The TFNZ Masterpiece Thread

Postby NZHC » Sat May 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:
Amalgamous wrote:Be warned, premium collectables has vast back log of unfilled orders especially transformers. Have a look at the threads on ozformers people waiting for $1000s going back over a year.

There is a thread on TFW2005 about this too. Appears PC takes money for stock they don't have or haven't even secured, then gives you a big finger.

I'm not currently ordering through them for over $500 of overdue orders. They have given me a early June date for both orders but I am waiting to see.

Gestalt

Postby IronhideTFX » Sat May 27, 2017 10:49 pm

The article is worth a read.
Talking about how they want to up their game on articulation in figures, and eventually want to do all season 1 bots.

Very exciting times indeed.

Headmaster City

Postby loismustdye » Sun May 28, 2017 12:06 am

I looked at premium a little while ago but the constantly out of stock items put me off.
I glanced through those same forums about them not long ago for interests sake, I am so glad I never ordered through them, such crap customer service doesn't deserve a cent. I'd far rather support the local guys or the big players like bbts over them any day.
no sig as photobucket nerfed it all
# of TF's: I don't have the patience to count them all
# of GIJoe: I've lost count

Minibot

Postby NZHC » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Anyone know what the difference is with the plus version of MP-12?

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 pm

NZHC wrote:Anyone know what the difference is with the plus version of MP-12?

Normal verson cartoon accuracy

Evil Decepticon

Postby GuanYu79 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:32 pm

IronhideTFX what article were you referring to and any link to it?
Any news on any Hasbro masterpiece releases, they are usually more cartoon colour accurate and cheaper. Quite keen to finish off my G1 collection and looking for masterpiece to do that.

Minibot

Postby NZHC » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:12 pm

GuanYu79 wrote:IronhideTFX what article were you referring to and any link to it?
Any news on any Hasbro masterpiece releases, they are usually more cartoon colour accurate and cheaper. Quite keen to finish off my G1 collection and looking for masterpiece to do that.

I believe the last Hasbro Masterpiece was Bumblebee which was exactly the same as the takara one and prices were in line with takara prices.

Gestalt

Postby IronhideTFX » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 pm

GuanYu79 wrote:IronhideTFX what article were you referring to and any link to it?

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/05/23/taka ... ion-339374

Minibot

Postby stylie_steve » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 am

It's actually the other way around takara releases are more cartoon accurate while hasbro go for a more toy accurate look. I used to think the way you do and wait for hasbro releases but I changed around mp12 and never looked back. I go takara all in now. Hasbro are just too slow to release the transformers while others get totally skipped. Plus they run about the same price for us as we have to import no matter if it's hasbro or takara so that makes it a no brainer.

Minibot

Postby NZHC » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:49 pm

KO Alert! The first Knock off Masterpiece Megatron's are due out this month. Please remember when ordering. Also a voyager sized version is due out next month which should be interesting.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:31 pm

NZHC wrote:KO Alert! The first Knock off Masterpiece Megatron's are due out this month. Please remember when ordering. Also a voyager sized version is due out next month which should be interesting.

now the voyager size im keen on if you do spot this could you flick me the link

Evil Decepticon

Postby GuanYu79 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Wow according to that interview MP Trailbreaker and Hoist. These are definitely 2 I have been wanting in the collection for awhile now. I wonder when they would be out though?

Minibot

Postby NZHC » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 pm

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/57562

Because reasons, Target Master Hot Rodimus is MP-40. I wonder sometimes if they have a wall of pictures of transformers characters and they blindfold someone and get them to randomly put a pin in the next Masterpiece(like the children's game "pin the tail on the donkey"). Because clearly 2 years after the last Hot Rodimus Masterpiece the one we are clamoring for is the Targetmaster version.

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Holy shit, it has been 2 years??

Minibot

Postby NZHC » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:Holy shit, it has been 2 years??

By the time it's out it will be 2 years. February 2016 was MP28.

Previous

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section