TFNZ is now hiring!

If you have any questions regarding Transformers New Zealand, or would like to make a suggestion, please let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

Heroic Autobot

Re: TFNZ is now hiring!

Postby IamLegendaryAntiHero » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 am

Starscream NZ wrote:
IamLegendaryAntiHero wrote:I'm not too sure what you mean by 'minions' as everyone here acts together as a community, and no one here typically cares about 'status' or 'ranks'.

Also, when I said minions, I mean the mods who work under Onslaught86 that he can control and order like the manager of a fast food restaraunt. I didn't mean everyone else on this board. I assumed Onslaught86 was the king of TFNZ since he left the TFCC board and stay on this forum.

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Starscream NZ » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 am

IamLegendaryAntiHero wrote:
Starscream NZ wrote:
IamLegendaryAntiHero wrote:I'm not too sure what you mean by 'minions' as everyone here acts together as a community, and no one here typically cares about 'status' or 'ranks'.

Also, when I said minions, I mean the mods who work under Onslaught86 that he can control and order like the manager of a fast food restaraunt. I didn't mean everyone else on this board. I assumed Onslaught86 was the king of TFNZ since he left the TFCC board and stay on this forum.

Well, Onslaught "controls" no one. He is a close personal friend and I have never once doubted his judgement on any action he's taken here on TFNZ.

I'd also like to point out that Onslaught has been a member of TFNZ before the TFCC boards were even set up so I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Heroic Autobot

Postby IamLegendaryAntiHero » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Starscream NZ wrote:I'd also like to point out that Onslaught has been a member of TFNZ before the TFCC boards were even set up so I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Well, that explains it. What I was trying to say is that I assumed Onslaught quit the TFCC forum in favor of this board because he was the boss. For example, if I was the CEO of McDonalds and a bag boy at Toys R Us, and I had to quit one of my jobs, I would quit my job at TRU because I have more power at McDonalds.

Headmaster City

Postby groverboy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:45 pm

IamLegendaryAntiHero wrote: For example, if I was the CEO of McDonalds and a bag boy at Toys R Us, and I had to quit one of my jobs, I would quit my job at TRU because I have more power at McDonalds.

Except that, you know, this is discussion forum so it's not really about power anyway. What an odd way, to me, of looking at things.

I'd have thought the decision on which forum to visit would be based on wether or not you liked it there.

edited to fix the quote and add the missing "to me"
Last edited by groverboy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:12 pm

There's that indeed.

Though some people do earn a presence, or respect that goes with them. Their mana, if you will. Seeing someone you acknowledge suddenly decide to leave and go elsewhere does make you wonder sometimes.

- NKF
Crura Fish!

Autobot Commander

Postby buyaball » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

NKF wrote:There's that indeed.

Though some people do earn a presence, or respect that goes with them. Their mana, if you will. Seeing someone you acknowledge suddenly decide to leave and go elsewhere does make you wonder sometimes.

- NKF

sure does

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:56 am

plus there is also the bonus of being easily able to stay in contact with eachother. And it's obvious that there can be a 'cultural divide' and we just feel like what we say is understood. I sometimes read the comments on other forums and think WTF?? I didnt understand any of that!

It'll be the same here :)
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Faction Leader

Postby Cyclonus4 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Starscream NZ wrote:
IamLegendaryAntiHero wrote:There are so many mods on this site. How did Onslaught86 manage to find and recruit all his minions to watch this forum?

Onslaught86 is not the owner/operator of this website. I'm not too sure what you mean by 'minions' as everyone here acts together as a community, and no one here typically cares about 'status' or 'ranks'....

Yes, spoken like a true 2IC, of course onslaught86 is only in command of 4 'minions' (well more like 3).
It is I who is in total command here!

(Wooosh)*,

Bow before me, pledge your alliegence!...
(scrrittthhhcchhhh....)*,

Let me finish... he's a newbie, he's mine...

* (ducks quickly)

* (being dragged off into the darkness by SSNZ)
(D) STANDING TALL BEHIND YOU ALL! (D)

Child of Primus

Postby onslaught86 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:38 am

This thread makes me happy. :D

Heroic Autobot

Postby IamLegendaryAntiHero » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 am

Is it because I thought you were the king of this forum?

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Starscream NZ » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:09 pm

IamLegendaryAntiHero wrote:Is it because I thought you were the king of this forum?

As much as I'd love it to be, this board does not have a monarchy, or royal family.

Faction Leader

Postby Oldschool78 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Starscream NZ wrote:
IamLegendaryAntiHero wrote:Is it because I thought you were the king of this forum?

As much as I'd love it to be, this board does not have a monarchy, or royal family.

However I did think Ash was a pretty princess in that tiara that time

Faction Leader

Postby Cyclonus4 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Starscream NZ wrote:

As much as I'd love it to be, this board does not have a monarchy, or royal family and if it did Cyclonus4 would obviously be our KING.

Now i'm loving this forum too
(D) STANDING TALL BEHIND YOU ALL! (D)

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Starscream NZ » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 pm

If Cyclonus4 is king, and Ash is the Princess, does that make me the Queen Mother?!

TFNZ Princess

Postby Mr_Ash » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Starscream NZ wrote:If Cyclonus4 is king, and Ash is the Princess, does that make me the Queen Mother?!

If you're the Queen Mother, then where the f#%k are all my birthday presents Grandma?! You owe me 28 years worth.
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."

PreviousNext

Return to Site Questions and Suggestions