private messages threaded?

If you have any questions regarding Transformers New Zealand, or would like to make a suggestion, please let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

Minibot

private messages threaded?

Postby JDragonM32 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 am

i have a suggetion for private messages that i think would be good to avoid cluttered mailboxes.
with this i hope people can understand what i mean,if not then ill try to clarify it better

would it be possible to make it so that all messages about the same subject from the same person showed up only as 1 threaded message instead of the individual messages? kind of like how text messages from the same person show up on most phone now are.i know that the most recent message will have all the previous ones in it underneith the reply box,however if you delete the previous messages from the inbox then they get removed from the most recent message too

Autobot Commander

Re: private messages threaded?

Postby buyaball » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 pm

i just delete them as i read them...if i ever need to refer back to them i find then in the sent folder

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.

TFNZ Administrator

Re: private messages threaded?

Postby Zippo » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:16 pm

This would probably require a rewrite of the forum, as the stock messaging is stock phpBB
StarsNZ would need to confirm if this is correct as I don't have any knowledge or access to the hosting of the forum

Return to Site Questions and Suggestions