how about something intreasting

If you have any questions regarding Transformers New Zealand, or would like to make a suggestion, please let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ News Crew

how about something intreasting

Postby omegaprime » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 pm

My partner is part of web site called cosplay new zealand now they have something there called a spoiler tag

how it works well here is a link this page is old but it demonstrates what im typing about lol

http://cosplaynewzealand.forumotion.com ... tbooks-etc

you just click the word spoiler then bam the pictures appear i have played with it a bit and it appears poeple just click there spoiler button then in bettween a and b they type in there message that is a spoiler

this could be usefull for puting images in say in the dark of the moon topic thats going at the moment i could put each characters thing into a spoiler spot and then you can view what characters you want instead of geting a whole page of pictures to see some new stuff :D

Decepticon Warlord

Re: how about something intreasting

Postby NKF » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

There was talk of getting a forum software upgrade soon, so it's possible that'll be amongst the bells and whistles included with the upgrade. And if not, I'm sure there are software extensions that can add such a feature.

- NKF
Crura Fish!

Autobot Commander

Re: how about something intreasting

Postby buyaball » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 pm

its quite neat :)

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.

Return to Site Questions and Suggestions