how about

If you have any questions regarding Transformers New Zealand, or would like to make a suggestion, please let us know here.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ News Crew

how about

Postby omegaprime » Wed May 19, 2010 12:36 pm

when we post on this side
<<<<<<<
just under our name we could have our trademe name that links to our profiles on trademe and maybe ebay even how i try to stear away from there it would make easier for users that post alot of stuff up on trademe :D

Decepticon Warlord

Re: how about

Postby SOUNDBLASTER » Wed May 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Or if u really want people to see what u have on trademe then u would just do as me and at least I know gravitron does is put a link in your signature below..

Much easier for all of us to do than SSNZ(trumptron) having to set up a new layout for each member (D) (D)
INCOMING
Number of Transformers in collection. No idea ... But alot.. . (G1 MAINLY)
CHECK OUT MY STUFF ON TRADEME
(サウンドブラスター)MY COLLECTION THREAD

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Wed May 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Yep, our signatures are our own little space where we can advertise stuff like that. (within reason, of course).

Some forums do have website links and whatnot that you can access via a members' profile page, though I'm rarely in the habit of checking profiles (feels like I'm breaching a person's personal space) unless I'm trying to sound out a spambot.

- NKF
Crura Fish!

TFNZ Moderator

Postby Subria » Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 pm

NKF wrote:Yep, our signatures are our own little space where we can advertise stuff like that. (within reason, of course).

Some forums do have website links and whatnot that you can access via a members' profile page, though I'm rarely in the habit of checking profiles (feels like I'm breaching a person's personal space) unless I'm trying to sound out a spambot.

- NKF

I'd personally prefer a link under the avatar - even though it is a coding change. I browse with sigs off, as I find the page loading is quicker and takes up less vertical space, so I don't see anything that's in there.

This Moderator is no longer resident.

Autobot Commander

Postby Gravitron » Wed May 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Subria wrote:
NKF wrote:Yep, our signatures are our own little space where we can advertise stuff like that. (within reason, of course).

- NKF

I'd personally prefer a link under the avatar - even though it is a coding change. I browse with sigs off, as I find the page loading is quicker and takes up less vertical space, so I don't see anything that's in there.

You on dial-up?
Items for sale on TradeMe, check them out.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=1153143
Hang out with me on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterGravitron

Faction Leader

Postby Oldschool78 » Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Subria wrote:I browse with sigs off, as I find the page loading is quicker and takes up less vertical space, so I don't see anything that's in there.

Sweet didnt know that, works way faster cheers :D

TFNZ Moderator

Postby Subria » Thu May 20, 2010 7:26 am

Gravitron wrote:You on dial-up?

Not really but the mobile broadband I'm on at the mo is nearing that at times ;)

Even on 8mb-20mb lines, I still find it's better without sigs.

This Moderator is no longer resident.

Decepticon Warlord

Postby JimCamel » Fri May 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Putting it under the avatar should certainly be possible, it's something I can look into eventually if there's enough interest.
Wanna help? Check out my accessories want list.
The proud owner of all the US G1 Transformers :D

Return to Site Questions and Suggestions