Big clearout!

Want to buy, sell, or trade some Transformers merchandise? Then post here! TFNZ takes no responsibility for its members' actions.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:48 pm

omegaprime wrote:Wideload - $15
Searchlight - $15
Chase - $15
Rollbar - $15

now all i need to do is find the other two i was about to put up a most looking for the trottlebots i always wanted the last toys of my classics collection to be there g1 toys


Done!
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Immortal Starscream » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:58 am

Could you please put me down for the Earthrise Optimus Prime?
Immortal Starscream
Minibot
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:58 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:40 am

Immortal Starscream wrote:Could you please put me down for the Earthrise Optimus Prime?


Sure thing mate!
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:50 am

Been awhile, but a couple more things added and some lowered prices!
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Yeti » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:01 am

Hey Nick 92, can I claim Titan's Return's Blitzwing, Earthrise Starscream (that's the jet version NOT the tetra?) and Universe Darkmount. Cheers. Can pay on Tuesday if good with you.
User avatar
Yeti
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:08 pm

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:39 pm

Yeti wrote:Hey Nick 92, can I claim Titan's Return's Blitzwing, Earthrise Starscream (that's the jet version NOT the tetra?) and Universe Darkmount. Cheers. Can pay on Tuesday if good with you.



Yeah mate all yours! I'll get those packaged for ya. Will PM.
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby prowl is prime » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:22 am

Morning,

Can I grab Masterpiece Bumblebee and Studio Series Shatter if they are available please?

Thanks
Prowl
prowl is prime
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:32 am

prowl is prime wrote:Morning,

Can I grab Masterpiece Bumblebee and Studio Series Shatter if they are available please?

Thanks
Prowl


All yours buddy, will PM.
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby MAULER666 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:23 pm

Hey could I grab Black Mamba Star Adjutant $45 please?
My list of gimmees:
G1 Vortex
G2 Snarl
G1 Fireflight
User avatar
MAULER666
Evil Decepticon
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm
Location: 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:07 pm

MAULER666 wrote:Hey could I grab Black Mamba Star Adjutant $45 please?


For sure mate, will PM.
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Thorsten13 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Hey bud, do you still have ER Astrotrain? Any shockwave as well - I just started collecting this line as they look really good - I have always been MP guy
Thorsten13
Minibot
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:51 pm

Thorsten13 wrote:Hey bud, do you still have ER Astrotrain? Any shockwave as well - I just started collecting this line as they look really good - I have always been MP guy


Yeah man still have him! All yours if you're keen :) No Shockwave unfortunately
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:28 am

A couple more Studio Series figs added
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: Big clearout!

Postby MAULER666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm

Nick92 wrote:
MAULER666 wrote:Hey could I grab Black Mamba Star Adjutant $45 please?


For sure mate, will PM.


Many thanks Nick for the great Trade, my son is bark at the moon happy with that big boy. I didn't know they were so cool, ka pai hoki koe!
PS sorry for throwing this up on your sales thread. :D
My list of gimmees:
G1 Vortex
G2 Snarl
G1 Fireflight
User avatar
MAULER666
Evil Decepticon
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm
Location: 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Re: Big clearout!

Postby Nick92 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:39 am

MAULER666 wrote:
Nick92 wrote:
MAULER666 wrote:Hey could I grab Black Mamba Star Adjutant $45 please?


For sure mate, will PM.


Many thanks Nick for the great Trade, my son is bark at the moon happy with that big boy. I didn't know they were so cool, ka pai hoki koe!
PS sorry for throwing this up on your sales thread. :D


You're so welcome mate, so glad he's happy! Enjoy :)
User avatar
Nick92
Heroic Autobot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron